Synonyms: Proposal Form
Bundled Product Disclosure document
Synonyms: Surrender Value
Critical Illness Insurance
Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA)
Direct Purchase Insurance (DPI)
Disability Income Insurance
36 Robinson Road #15-01
City House, Singapore 068877
(65) 6327 8878 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Advisory (FA) Representative
Hospital Cash Insurance
Integrated Shield Plans
Interim Cover against Death by Accident
Synonyms: Accelerated death benefits
Long-Term Care Insurance
Medical Expense Insurance
Nomination of insurance beneficiary
If premium is not paid within the period of grace and as long as your policy has sufficient cash value, the life insurance company will automatically pay your overdue premium by taking a loan against the policy’s cash value. By doing this, your policy continues to be in force. You will have to pay interest on this loan. Some types of insurance may not provide this option.
Regular Premium Policy
Reports on your Policy
- 62 years of age or older
- not proficient in spoken or written English
Single Premium Policy
Synonyms: Collective Investment Scheme (CIS)
Universal Life Insurance
- Universal life is a form of 'interest sensitive' life insurance that offers a death benefit and provides the opportunity to build cash values which you can withdraw or, in some instances, borrow from.
- The cash value earns interest at a declared rate, which may change over time. Notwithstanding that, most universal life plans guarantee a minimum interest crediting rate.
- Two distinct types of universal life plans:
• Protection-oriented universal life plans that provide high insurance coverage, these are typically whole of life plans; or
• Savings-oriented universal life plans that provide low insurance cover, and focus on wealth accumulation. These could be for whole of life or for a limited term. Renewability, if applicable, may not be guaranteed
- Gives you flexibility to support your financial goals over time by varying the amount, method and timing of premium payments.